Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Typical game of DotA

So it's a Monday night and I'm feeling that i've done enough on my work. My team for engineering shit has made me leader again and I've actually done a lot of the work already. Most of the planning and all the management stuff of the project including the Gantt chart which is just too @#$%ing BIG (that's what sheeee said) (;

Anyway. So after this hard school day of pure chemistry and ESP work, I come home to a dinner of KFC, not bad. Greasy chicken and a side of "turkey/pork bone congee" mmmmm awkward yes but oh so tasty.

Go upstairs to my room after and decide to do some more ESP organization for team meetings and what not. (Wow this blog even has spell check, awesome) I decided to play a game of DotA and so i was looking for Leon because he said he was fiending some DotA tonight. Since he wasn't on Garena, I just decided to go pub by myself ...

So I joined the first game which was a total fail, the host was pretty nub himself if I do say so myself ... didn't know what -ap was fail.
But what was even more fail was my second game. It started out all right, I was farming and stuff and then out of nowhere I get ganked by ALL 5 enemies. NO ONE had said anything about bot, top, mid mia so I was like all right, let's make some money.
After that I decided to play it safe, so I went back to my bot with the guy there and then everyone else get's killed except for me and my partner ... they ALL BLAME ME and say I can't carry and all that ... I never realized how much DotA can hurt someone LOL

Anyway, they called me out, and I basically got bullied FML

1 comment: