
Fucking arms. I bet you would have never guessed it. That’s right, I have arm fetishes guys. When I was really young, about 3-5 years old (that’s when I still lived in China), I used to sleep in my mother’s arm, stealing her away from my dad. It was probably one of the few memories I have of my childhood. Anyhow, every night, I would hug on to her arms and fall to sleep. When I said every night, I’m not exaggerating. When I first came to Canada, my brother and I used to sleep in the same bed and he too would be my victim. I would wrap my body around his arms while he was asleep and I would pet it and snuggle with it. I was young, I was foolish, but as I grew up I felt like I NEEDED an arm by my side to sleep. The days when my parents got me my own bed were the days I could not fall asleep. But, being the warrior that I am, I fought those urges and began to survive without an arm by my side at night. It’s like beating the “3 day hump” when one is trying to quit smoking. Feels great when you’ve done it, but you still miss it sometimes.
So guys, lend a hand, or an arm when I’m sad (that means you are giving me permission to rub your arm though, no homo of course) and you can brighten up my day.
P.S, arms feel the best when the skin is COOL, it’s extra smooth, I don’t know why, try it yourself. ;) Btw.. I’m not a creeper.
Ahah love it :D my arms have no hair, nohomo - i assure you that i do not shave either :O I think we all know what my fetish is, i like to think of it more as a weakness - blondies D:
ReplyDeletei definitely did not know that. haha.
ReplyDeleteNow i've got blackmail... :D
arms are pretty cool, but glo worm is cooler ;D keedin
LMAO JF holy shit, that's just a little bit scary (:
ReplyDelete