Thursday, January 21, 2010

clowns.

It's recently come to my attention just how freaking scared i am of clowns. I get scared pretty easily by people jumping out at me, or loud sounds, or things like that, but it's pretty difficult to get inside my mind and make me freak out for a long time rather than just an instant.

But if there's one thing that i'm absolutely terrified of, and not just an instance of terror, but a veritable fortnight of horror, it's clowns.

I hate clowns so much. It doesn't matter if i see them in daylight, or in the dark, in a movie, or in real life, they simply will always make me squirm.

When i try to understand why i don't like them, i just get even more confused. They're supposed to make you smile, they're happy, they're colourful, they laugh a lot. All things that are good right? Maybe it's just the fact that they're just so delusionally positive that I wouldn't hesitate to sack a clown if he ever came near me.


Just take a look at his face... I know it seems like he's just trying to be your friend, maybe make you a balloon animal or two, but i know what's really going on in there. He wants to kill and eat you and wear your skin as a warm blanket. I can see it in his eyes.

Just... stay away from clowns. Please.

And if you happen to be a clown, and reading this post, take no offense, but just stay the hell away from me.

2 comments:

  1. you must have loved zombieland than :D i think its either the scary movies or the fact that whenever a 5 year old has a birthday party you just expect the clown to do something to the children... not the children.. think of the children :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahah exactly my thought at first! ZOMBIELAND!!

    ReplyDelete