As i eagerly anticipate all the fun times i am gonna have during the upcoming reading week. I was once again reminded of my horrific drunk experience
It all started out as me and a bunch of my friends having a sleepover at his place before I leave for Toronto. We first met up at a restaurant for dinner and also to decide what us three guys are gonna do for the rest of the night. The options were very grim, because my friend couldn't drive his car out for the night. In the end we decide to head back to his house and play playstation 3 for the rest of the night (i know... we are such losers) As I walked into his basement theater room.....

Bam! my friend decided to throw me a surprise farewell party. I was sooo excited because I told my parents that i was sleeping over for the night. Therefore that means i can finally drink without worrying getting too drunk or not. Little do I know that the unimaginable was just around the corner. That night I took 12 shots within the 1 hour period... I was soo drunk that my friend decide to play with me while i was helplessly lying on the ground.
This is the video of what they did to me...
In case you're wondering.. they are spraying spray paint onto my legs... which is impossible to wash off without stone scrubs!! This experience taught me not to drink so much even if you are sleeping over at a friend's house, because in the end your friends will screw you over sooo badly.
With that in mind, I hope our reading week party is gonna be great :) and me not getting too drunk. I must confess that whoever gets too drunk during the party will definitely wake up in the morning with a HUGE surprise ;)
LOL. Leon's looking for payback.
ReplyDeletegotta go to my local wal mart to pick up some spray paint soon...
ReplyDeletegotta go to my local no frills to pick up some carrots soon ...
ReplyDelete