And this leads me back to how come girls' hair smells so good sometimes?! Well not all females, but most females I'm around have nice smelling hair and it kinda distracts me from studying or listening to my great ol' university professors (; But yeah, do they just use shit loads of shampoo or what? I'm totally stumped ...
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Thinking Out Loud
So guys, do you ever notice how when you walk by any random person, MOSTLY girls, you can just smell their hair and it smells pretty good I have to say. Maybe it's just my nose because I think I have a pretty strong nose for all that sniffing (; Every time I go home if my dad has made dinner or is in the process, as I'm opening my front door, I already know what is being made or what has already been made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you know what it is? Its herbal essences, haven't you seen those commercials like explosions of fruits in your hair! guys dont use that becaues they dont want to walk around smelling like a girl now do we... definately the shampoo and not the amount of it :)
ReplyDelete