It all started out as we (me , JF , Allan , Justin , Dezmo , and thousands of contestants) are on this game show in this huge ass island. a on island that looks like this:

*Remember the walk way is very steep, therefore it is very risky to run down the "hill". And also it is very big, therefore there are like 500 rows of chairs (those chairs from MC 258 - Really crappy with a little desk on the side). *
The goal of the game is to run all the way down to the beach and get on the boat and leave this island. However there are like 50 officers patrolling and commanding the huge group (They have guns!) So basically everyday we just do activities that the officers tell us to do, we will all walk up the walkway to the plateau and collect plants, dig for minerals and etc. The officers can eliminate anyone who does not follow their orders or try to escape to the beach. Everyday there will be people that got eliminated and evaporate into thin air. However they have an omnipresence among us (Just like when you die in CS you can spectate other players). So after a while, allan and dezmo got eliminated (They thought since they run so fast they can outrun the officers, however they did not realize that they cant outrun bullets LOL). One night, when we are all sleeping on those crappy chairs i had a dream that I was a snake and I was slithering into this small cabin that is on the plateau of the island. I went in and i saw 2 women and a piglet arguing with each other. The older woman seems to be the mother of the younger woman and she was yelling "So you think that you can do drugs with that pig? You guys can never be together!" The young woman tried to explain the situation by saying that "I love peter! he is so fuzzy and cute! You can never seperate us!" The mother got so mad that she grabbed the little piglet and her broom and fly away. The daughter was so heartbroken she does not know what to do and just sit in the corner of the cabin sobbing like a emo girl. Being a snake, I couldn't really anything so i just slithered away. Suddenly I wake up with JF shaking me and said "Hurry! itz plant collection time! we can't be late!" So I scrabbled up and ran towards the plateau with officers snickering to each other saying "Dam, we could've eliminate them if they are just a little bit more slow". We ignored them and continue our day without getting eliminated. Months passed by and in the end I was the only contestant left on the huge island. I became desperate becuz I had no one to talk to and become very paranoid. Therefore in the end i decide to "bunny hop" down the steep hill and make a run for it. I planned my escape during lunch hour, when all the officers are having lunch and getting drunk. I got out of my chair and stared down to the ocean. I have a goal, I must do it! So i began running down the hill. At first none of the officers notice my escape, however just about 1/4 of the way down I hear alarms and shouts coming from the top of the hill behind me. I decide to start jumping while running. The jumps are very scary, because it is very steep. It seems like every jump I was higher and higher off the ground. Finally, just when I was almost at the beach I made my last huge jump. I was so high off the ground that during the descend, i was like "Holy crap i am gonna break my legs!!!" Just when I was hurdling towards the ground I was shot in the head by the commanding officer (That looks like burrburra and his creepy smile :S) and the game was over..... and i woke up with my heart racing like a roller coaster. Hahaha
Haha awesome dream, had a little bit of everything in your life ^_^
ReplyDeleteI had a dream the other day, it was short though. I was doing pushups in the UofT pool until I was so completely exhausted and my arms were super sore. I tried swimming to the surface but the soreness after the pushups were too much, I drowned in my sleep. I woke up right before I died and I was gasping for air :O!
Anyhow, I feel that the black background is extremely tiring on the eyes when it's mixed in with light colours, such as your light green.
AHAHAH OMG BETTER THAN MY CRAB DREAM :D cool story bro, crazy stuff you are on crack in your dream and i can't believe i died so early i shud've just took out my awp and hs them all then save all of us
ReplyDeletewhat happened to me an jf :O
ReplyDeletei bet we escaped :)