Wednesday, February 3, 2010

nite krawla.

On the way home from Duff's us guys were having a little chat about what the coolest super powers would be. I started talking about control of probability, but then we all agreed that a super power like that would just be way too powerful, and does not deserve to exist, even in a fantasy world. Can you imagine being able to control probability? You could make yourself win the lottery, meet the most amazing people... the possibilities are endless. Allan came up with a more sensible probability hero, one that has to come up with a possibility, he then flips a coin, if heads, it comes true, if tails the opposite happens. I thought it would be a pretty kick-ass plot for a superhero movie. A man fighting evil, always with a fifty percent chance to fail, and therefore everything to lose. Yet he still fights on. Epic right?

Then we started talking about the best super power that has already been conjured up. In most of our opinions... TELEPORTATION. Everyone, i mean EVERYONE thinks that Nightcrawler the Xman is freaking AWESOME. He may not be your favourite, but if you say to my face that you don't think he's cool, then you're just not telling the truth. Take a look at his blue body. I've always wanted to be blue because of this man.

Oh the wonderous things that i could do had I been born with the power of instant teleportation.
First of all, i could live at home, where all of the food is, and not to mention the PS3, because i could always just teleport to school. That's zero commute, boys. I could be incredibly famous, and get loads of money, not to mention the girls would be all over me ;D. just kiddin bout the girls. But there's no way around the fame, who else has the inert power of teleportation? At a loss for names? That's what I thought. Finally, the harassment. I could harass anyone i want, and they couldn't do a thing about it. Teleport behind someone, flick them in the back of the head and teleport across the room. They would never know it was me, and even if they did, it's not like they could catch me. I would definitely take teleportation over any other mutant power ANY day.

Oh and before i wrap this up, i just have to say: Nikita, Allan... teleportation does NOT equal time travel, no matter what you may believe.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment