Friday, August 20, 2010

Who am I kidding, its not summer...















Yo guys,

So Since my computer broke down in like the first few weeks of summer I lost this website and I've finally been reunited with it once a very friendly reaver king gave me the link. The reaver king is also correct that I've been saving little kids from drowning ... I swear to god dumb ass parents always leave their babies in the pool and walk away so I need to pick them up when waddle around and happen to trip in the water face first. Had to bike through 3 thunderstorms in 1 week, that was really fun actually but still I don't like getting my balls soaked that often ...

Other than that, I haven't been out much uhhh
a few kareoke days, soccer with allan and white friends once, martial arts demos coming up, best friend left for china for like 3 years, and a few parties. Nothing much (;

I'm kinda looking forward to September as well when you'll all discover what discipline I have joined, and I'm telling you guys, none of you will be pleased!!!

P.S. Too bad I don't play starcraft, I would have liked to have been taught by the reaver king and uhh up there, that's me chilling.


No comments:

Post a Comment