Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summerrr.

I think i'm the only one who hasn't done a summer update yet lol. Surprising considering how much i love to talk :D

So, i've been working at the engineering firm since the beginning of June, so i guess when i finish on the 27th, i'll have worked nearly three months. The pay is pretty good, and the work is pretty enjoyable. I've gotten to work on like 5 different projects so i've gotten to meet some clients and travel around hamilton and toronto. And now i can call myself an acoustics and vibrations specialist :P

Oh my god, i went to the wondergirls concert in July, they came to a small theatre in mississauga to perform. All i can say is that i've found my 5 wives. I was a bit out of place in the sea of preteen asian chicks, but it was totally worth it.

I've been having a pretty sick summer but i'll be honest when i say i really can't wait to go back to school in September. Lame library nights are actually not that lame. I kinda miss it lol. Miss my fellow sfafs. Bring back the BROMANCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment