My guess of what the Sfafs are doing:
1) Allan - slaying murlocs
2) Leon - making bbt and trying to pick up vancouver girls o.o
3) Justin - taking pictures of every single thing he can find + work
4) Dez - saving little kids from drowning
:)
Well I am doing something just as geeky/awesome as you guys. STARCRAFT II. I am proud to say that I am currently ranked #25 in North America w/ over 150,000 players currently playing the ladder :D ~> CLICK ME <~ But oh man, I play like 30 games a day and it's soo tiring. I guess my motivation to play so much right now is the fact that once school starts, I'll have no chance to play. Us Chem Engs have it tough, 36hrs/wk, although I'm sure you guys in other disciplines have it rough as well :(
Can't wait to see you guys, and you should blog some! :)
see you later aligatoRz
p.s we won't be able to play sc2 in the library like we used to since it requires an uber computer (probably only allan & justin's comp can handle it, although i can play on low settings ~_~) and also the fact that there is no LAN anymore so we'll all need bnet accounts which cost 60$ each :(
NICE. top 25! You need to pass your skills on to me :P
ReplyDeleteI think i'm going to buy an account... lol we shall seee. can't wait to see everyone in september!