Wow guys we are done FIRST YEAR ENGINEERING!! time sure goes by really fast! I am soo glad I have met you all, it feels like I am home away from home hahaha definitely different from what I was during frosh week LOL. I remember on the first day of frosh all of us are suppose to go to our assigned group and stand in a circle and learn songs and cheers. I walked into the Tau group and i saw allan and dezmo, first thing that came into my mind was..."Okay these two definitely more my type of friends than the other nerds and geeks and weirdos" I don't really remember justin at all even though he is in our group as well haha xD (Sorry Team). Anyways.. I first made my move on Allan and Dez at the convoc hall :P I sat beside them on purpose and to be honest I would think that Allan would be more friendly but DEZ IS TOO CHILL OMGGG he talks to me and shit allan just walks with his boss-like strides during parades and stuff. Thanks Dez :D And then I've met JF during our CIV100 Tutorial (Along with mooncake) haha and then cheryl chu chu chuuu becuz of Grant. I remember Caleb and Albert was sitting behind us during one of the tutorials and I was like oh my gawd those two are like not geeks and nerds and stuff I should be their friends and stuff (I was dissappointed...U guys ARE GEEKS AND NERDS AND PEVERTED UNCLLLEEEEEEE :P jk jk). Bo I met during frosh too in the chem common room haha u were very very friendly :D And jimmy?? hmmm Don't really know... but also don't really care hahaha just kidding i think i've met u during one of JF's party. U were like the center of everyone's attention so i was kinda FORCED to be ur friend :S
Sigh... these 1st year memories are soo good!! I wonder if we can be like this again during the 2nd year >.> be young and innocent.. (becuz we've done alot of stupid stuff.. well... atleast i did i dunno about u guys) Oh wellzzz Everyone Please please please enjoy your summer and rest up :D becuz I don't know whyy but i can feel it!! 2nd year gonna be hell for the chem engs!!!! But i don't have to worry about it becuz I am ur artsie friend right? ;)
*ALSO DOTA NIGHT IS STILL ON*
*I REPEAT DOTA NIGHT IS STILL ON*
*I REPEAT DOTA NIGHT IS STILL ON*
I shall leave you guys with something to ponder upon when I leave and torture your brains even though it is summer. :P
Statements
Instructions:
Write eleven statements,
Intended to different people.
Never tell which one is to who
(in not apparent order)
Write eleven statements,
Intended to different people.
Never tell which one is to who
(in not apparent order)
1. You are a cool person you know that? You never cease to amaze me with your capabilities!! You have alot of skills that I really want to learn but have no time!! You are very chill and really nice to others...Also you work very hard too! I bet ur grades will be very high this winter semester. I know you will definitely do well in the future! I can't mention anything specific or else I will reveal your identity.. but thanks alot for the things you've done for me :D
2. Hahaha oh you!!! I don't know but it seems like we were closer during the beginning of school year but I guess ENGINEERING LIFE & Others just want us apart!! but i know you are a very good friend of mine and i know you truly believe friendship and is very loyal to your close friends. I enjoy making you laugh :P even though some of them (imo) are just retarded and totally not funny LOL but i guess half of my jokes are like that and u guys just laff to make me happy :P
3. OMG you are too unique mannn If i mention anything about you... everyone can guess it... You are one funny person and you are the only person that I know that will come with me to hell and back (with some buns of course) You see what i mean?? I mention buns or slimes Everyone will know its you OMFG.... AND there are only BUNS and SLIMES to talk about when it comes to you too LOL So i guess this one is a freebie :P Thanks dude nice job on programming you smart ass :) I don't mean it when I get grumpy infront of you :S I am sorryyy I was just trying to study but u just keep making that STUPID SLIME ACCENT VIETNAMMM LOL I don't even know how to type it...
4.Ahhh you... To be really really honest with yah.. during the beginning of the school I actually kinda dislike you... I don't know why! but later I found out you are really nice and we get along really well haha That's why I am glad we got pretty close in the end :D You are one hella unique person too omg it seems like there is still a younger self in you that is ready to burst out any moment (wait a minute... that's a lot of moments) haha you are very chill too and I think I have told you the MOST of my past life than any one else in our group I guess its just that we have spent alot of time during year :P
5.Sorry LOL that's what I say EVERY SINGLE time i see you LOL.. I am glad you can take my jokes and not get mad and just laugh it off with a huge smile on your face :D (or maybe u are just bottling it up and one day beat the crap outta me >.<) We didn't hang out much this year but I know you have your other friends :) Its great knowing yah and we have to hang out more before school starts!!!
6.Hmmm who is next.... AHA! you then :P OMG you are a very good friend of mine (I hope u feel the same) we joke alot and you have a thing with crowds omggg You always stand out to me seriously. I can't wait to hang out with you more when i come back LOL and I haven't even left yet!!!! You are one CRAZY PERSON HAHAHAHAHAHA I love it.. you are very very chill and I can say anything horrible to you and you won't take it seriously i am glad I've met you. You also have this thing with girls during parties that I don't really quite get it OMG like Borat's Chick Magnet LOL seriously amazing :D
7.You are awesome! I got close with you recently even though I've known you for a while :P You reminds me of my friend back in vancouver that has the same name as you.. but different last name! You guys are soo smiliar no wonder I can get along with you so well becuz he is one of my best friend in vancouver. I enjoy talking with you and hanging out with you and you are very out going omggg I like that ;) I hope you can fulfill ur promise you made to me be4 i left :P work hard and add oil~~
8. You are a beast... everybody knows it and you just won't admit it LOL You are very fun to hang out with even though you won't get as crazy as some of us but that's still cool. We always gotta have the cool person in our group and i guess that's you :P I am really glad I've met you. I am sorry for all the things I joke about you I really don't meant it! I hope u don't hate me becuz of it :P Can't wait to get back to hang out with you too LOL we HAVE TO HANGOUT! I have soo many places to see!
9.You are also a beast and is very similar to the person #8 You are really fun to mess around with LOL Again, I know i can be an ass sometimes and go over the line but I never really seem to see you mad before... except onceee (HUGE HINT!) Have a safe summer bud :) Tough roads lies ahead of us~
10. Only two left :P You are hilarious and you seem to know alot of ppl too OMG like everytime we walk on the street we will see atleast one of your friends !! Its awesome hanging out with you BAOSS STYLE of course ;) You are also very out going and I really want your phone.. If you figure out this is you Please mail your phone to my Vancouver address please... Ask me on msn for more info :P
11. Hehehehehe Everytime I look at you I will smile :P your appearance just makes me chuckle sometimes LOL and your actions too! I want to thank you for the things you have done for me and for other members in the group. You really do make a difference in our group for sure :P I hope u have a fun and relaxing summer *roll eyes* not like you don't enjoy yourself during school year already hahaha
That's it folks I CANNOT AND WILL NOT tell you what number you belong with but here are the following people included in these statements:
Albert, Allan, Bo, Caleb, Cheryl, Dez, JF, Jimmy Justin, Nikita, Taylor
Enjoy guessing who is who (I hope it is not too easy for you guys >.<>
bahhh leon. it's weird to see you go, but it's alright, we'll see you back in no time. Have a sick summer in vancouver, and show everybody who's BAOSS(not you, you can just show them pictures on face book and tell them "yo this guy is baoss"). :P
ReplyDeleteFor some reason i imagine you coming back in september and being able to bench like 200, weighing like 196 lbs lololol. Prove me right! do it!
We'll all miss you, take good care of yourself.