So summer has started and I've just been chilling and stuff with my Track One friends and my Ultimate friends. Victoria day was a blast because I went to two different barbeques and then to the beach with the old time friends from highschool. It was pretty good because they introduced some new white fizzlers this year nice niceeee.
So Leon and Justin are gone and JF too, you guys live WAYYYYYYYYY tooo far lmao makes it hard to do anything lol.
On saturday, had my karate tournament, and I was thinking, Justin is way harder to fight lmao, he actually looks intimidating, haha but yeah I was judging for the smaller kids because I'm a black belt and I got the gold medal against my age division. I also went to both the AGO (art gallery of Ontario) and the ROM (royal Ontario Museum) this week. Also walked home from Spadina and Queen, fuck that was killer on my feet and I FINALLY think I know what discipline I'm going into next year ahha, surprise surprise but I won't tell you guys yet LOL. You guys may or may not see me in your classes next year.
So today, I don't think you guys will believe me but I had my first kinder surprise and I got an awesome toy car (: soo awesome.
Have a great summer and just relax. Hmm I'll have to leave for now, time for dinner, steak tonight. Ciao guys.
P.S. Leon am I number one on your list ;P
No comments:
Post a Comment