EVERY DAY I SEE JF
EVERY DAY I SEE SF
EVERY DAY I SEE JF
EVERY DAY I SEE SF
When i pull out my work, it's hard to be working,
when Jf is microing, owning leon's little zerglings.
And he's seiging his tanks, his vultures be mining
pwning our zealots, with his expert micro timing
He calls us little bitches and he uses crazy glitches
Next he rapes us all as a team, and then we say "fool you so fucking mean!"
And i'm like YES
This asshole's wider YES
His macro's better YES
My cannon's dead YES
And JF's the sc king
EVERY DAY I SEE JF
EVERY DAY I SEE SF
EVERY DAY I SEE JF
EVERY DAY I SEE SF
Waking up late for all my classes
Get given units in newtons, convert those shits to masses
It's Burrburra time, shit's packed like Taylor's lunch box
Sfaf struts their stuff, while every sexy blondie gawks.
It's dota time, we screaming "DREAM TEAM!!!"
ppl going "seriously? now that's time eighteen!"
we're super loud, we're disturbin all the shit
ask us if we're sorry? "nah, not even a bit"
and i'm like YES
allan's hitting on blondies YES
JF's flying ponies YES
Taiwan is a country.... WAIT. HELLL NO.
this song has to fucking stop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
UULLLLTRRAAA WIN
ReplyDelete