
Currently 2:56A.M. I am eagerly waiting for my "Spybot SEARCH AND DESTROY" program to finish scanning my computer. Apparently, I've been on "too many porn sites" which led to me getting a bunch of porno viruses and at the moment it's completely draining my CPU usage. My computer is so damn slow and I honestly did not watch porn for the last few months!! BELIEVE ME! (maybe a little exaggeration) Hopefully the little spybot program will be sufficient, or else I'll have to reformat my computer and GOOD BYE 500GB of movies! :(
Cheryl mentioned today that I do not blog enough and that Justin is carrying us basically.. which is pretty much true so I decided to update you guys on my life!
Firstly, living in Markham is pretty bad sometimes. Since most of my friends live in the downtown area I need to travel for 1hr30mins to 2hrs to get to my destination, which is SO troublesome since I will probably spend 3-4hrs traveling and 3-4 hrs hanging out/playing. BUT I've been going out at least 2-3 times a week so I'm not so much of a couch potato. (btw bowling was awesome last time, we should go again ^_^) Btw#2, I'm not lazy and I HAVE been job searching lately but still no phone calls.. GRRR! Introduce some to me, guys, help me if you can! :)
When we get back together I have to show you a game that Jimmy, Horatio, me and the other guys have been playing. It's a card game and it's called 'Bang!' As gay as it may sound, it is really fun, even if you are Banging with a bunch of guys. We spent hours after hours playing it, and the more players the better! So make sure to remind me to introduce it to you guys. ^^
I also have another surprise for you. I have been secretly training a fellow engineering student in Starcraft. He, or she, will remain anonymous but you all know him/her ^^. But I can say that the student started off as a complete newbie, with APM (action per minute) of only 10 during his/her first few practice games but have now hit a whopping average APM of 50. I will unleash the beast when we go back to the SF library in Fall and see how badly you guys get owned :D. I have high hopes for you so don't fail me, or else you'll embarrass me T_T.
Well it's 3:22 AM, I am tired, I have to go back to fighting the porno virus, gotta stay strong yo.
Obligatory picture for blogging. Completely irrelevant but I thought it was kinda neat.
I know you miss me, xoxo, GOSSIP GIRL. (LOL!! if you get it then you are just as bad as me ^.^)
No comments:
Post a Comment